Brain Duel – who is the smartest person around… or across the whole world?
Quiz-type duels are a thing of the past. Say hello to Brain Duel. Now you can measure your brain fitness online and in real-time in duels with other players.
Make your gray matter work harder: Brain Duel let´s you brain train and duel with others in a one-to-one mode. Play against friends or with other players around the world, irrespective of where they might be.
There are 28 different exercises in the each category´s memory, calculus, logic and vision. All 28 exercises were tested during the development of our Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima, a program in collaboration with Dr. Kawashima’s Industry University Research Project. Dr. Kawashima is a renowned Japanese neuroscientist and Alzheimer researcher who has successfully worked on other brain training projects in the past.
Brain Duel offers a number of different modes and options to play:
1. Online duels via the internet: against friends or other Brain Duel plays, no matter where they are: You compete live and in real time and can always monitor the current score.
2. Local online duels: against friends nearby, you compete locally and in real time using WLAN or Bluetooth to connect. Enjoy a gaming evening with friends and play Brain Duel together.
3. Turn-based duel: initiate a challenge without engaging in a real-time duel. As the name suggests, you take turns and you can measure up against your friends or other players, even though they may not be online at the same time. It is a time-lagged duel, so you play first and your duel partner follows later when he/she goes online.
4. Single training: This mode allows you to play and practice all 28 brain training exercises. That way, you are fully prepared for future duels!
Plus Brain Duel offers additional features, such as friend lists, statistics, high score lists, etc., which makes Brain Duel a unique and satisfying game for you!
Details & functionality:
• Premium brain trainer in duel mode
• 28 exercises specifically developed and scientifically proven to stimulate your brain function
• Dynamic (continuous) adjustment of level-of-difficulty for each exercise
• Online duels in real time against other players – worldwide – using the Internet or local WLAN or Bluetooth
• Turn-based duels (challenges) – time lagged duels against other players
• Training mode to practice all 28 exercises
• Easily accessible help functionality
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics for each player
• Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
• GameCenter – support for online high-score lists
• Very simple and intuitive user interface to facility maximum fun for young and old alike